Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green Dinner!


This was our St. Patrick's day dinner. A stroganoff-like stuff with broccoli, peas and a GREEN roll. They are little pull-apart or clover rolls. I thought it was fitting. Clovers, green...

I put green food coloring in the dough when I was mixing up the rolls, and I wish I had gotten a better picture, but underneath the browned top it is green bread. I hope it is as apetizing tomorrow as it was tonight. :) Other than that we didn't do much today but wear green and play with green shamrock stickers. The boys thought the stickers were so much fun and I stuck one on my husband as he walked out the door this morning. I don't want anyone but me pinching him. :)

P.S. We found out today that my hubby did pass his test so now he just has to graduate in May and he will be licensed and ready to practice physical therapy. yay! I think it was that Irish luck... :)

No comments: